The holiday shopping season is officially underway, and if you skipped the crowds on Black Friday or missed out on our Cyber Monday promotion, you’re most likely still searching for the perfect gifts for your friends and loved ones. To help, we have compiled a list of our top holiday picks, and you might notice a pattern… they all feature our favorite color, blue! The holiday shopping season is officially underway, and if you skipped the crowds on Black Friday or missed out on our Cyber Monday promotion, you’re most likely still searching for the perfect gifts for your friends and loved ones. To help, we have compiled a list of our top holiday picks, and you might notice a pattern… they all feature our favorite color, blue!
- Carvana Blue Pants: A must have for all Carvana fans out there. We can tell you from personal experience, these pants rock! Blue is not only a sharp color for pants, but also can be very slimming.
- Mini Jawbone Jambox: Available in two different shades of blue, these mini speakers will blow you away. While compact in size – small enough to fit in your pocket – it does not lack in sound. The Mini Jambox is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices as well as any device with a headphone jack or audio line out. Its 10 hour battery life will keep the tunes going all day long.
- FitBit Force: The latest model of the popular activity and sleep tracker, the new Force helps you stay motivated to keep moving with real-time stats right on your wrist.During the day, it monitors steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed and active minutes throughout the day. While at night, it tracks your sleep and allows you to wake up silently with a vibrating alarm.
- Tickets to see the Blue Man Group: Available in five major markets as well as on tour, the Blue Man Group show is entertaining for everyone! According to its website, “Blue Man Group’s critically acclaimed show has been called “visually stunning,” “wildly inventive,” and “hysterically funny.” With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages, languages, and cultures. This unique theatrical experience is like nothing else.”
- Blue Convertible: Every woman’s dream is to cruise around town with the top down in their very own convertible. This sleek and stylish 2010 LEXUS IS 250C hardtop convertible is the ultimate gift for the leading lady in your life.
- A little something that comes in a blue box: When in doubt, a trip to Tiffany & Co. always makes a great gift.
- Thomas the train: A classic “blue” toy perfect for kids or the kid at heart. With products available for all ages, you can never go wrong with Thomas.
- Sesame Street Count and Crunch Cookie Monster Plus: Everyones favorite blue monster, the Count and Crunch Cookie Monster lets kids tickle, giggle, and feed cookie monster his favorite treats. His soft fur is also great for cuddling time.
- Nintendo DSi Matte Blue: A top gift on a lot of most kids’ wish list, the Nintendo DSi is a new portable game system for anytime, anywhere fun. It’s a high-powered handheld video game system in a sleek, folding design – loaded with features like touch screen control for a unique gaming experience, and a built-in camera that lets you snap, edit and share pictures with friends.
What is on the top of your Blue Christmas list?